107 Sea Road
(028) 7084 8728Email:
1st March - 30th March 10:00 - 17:00 Saturday & Sunday
31st March - 7th September 10:00 - 17:00 Monday to Sunday
13th September - 28th September 10:00 - 17:00 Saturday & Sunday
Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
Open Bank Holiday Mondays and other public holidays in Northern Ireland.
Hezlett’s picturesque thatched cottage exterior hides a fascinating early timber frame dating from 1690, making it one of the oldest vernacular domestic buildings in Northern Ireland. The story of the house is told through the experiences of the people who lived there.
• Traditional thatched cottage
• Interesting exposed cruck-truss roof construction
• Cosy home with tiny rooms
• House is furnished in mid-Victorian style
• Home to the Downhill Marbles collection
• Guided tours
• A delightful afternoon treat
- Historic house
- Garden: Guided tours
- Suitable for picnics
- Access for visitors with disability
- Facilities for families
- Dogs welcome on leads in grounds/garden only.
Euro Accepted, Credit/Debit Cards Accepted, Parking Available
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.