St Aloysius Hall, Coast Road, Cushendall. Every Tuesday evening from 7pm - 9pm and Sunday afternoons from 1pm - 3pm
The Club was established in July, 2012 and new members are very welcome.
For further information log on to: www.causewayarcherscushendall.webeden.co.uk/ www.facebook.com/causewayarchers.cushendall.9
Ballycastle Library, Leyland Road, every Wednesday morning from 10am - 10.30 am
Rhymes, stories and songs for toddlers (children aged 0-4). Admission free.
For further information tel: 0282076 2566,e: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.librariesni.org.uk
Ballycastle Library, Leyland Road, every Thursday from 6.30pm - 7.30pm
Come and learn to knit or crochet (or just natter!) You can bring your own project or try a new one. All ages welcome. Admission free.
For further information tel: 0282076 2566, e: email@example.com, website: www.librariesni.org.uk
Ballycastle Library, Leyland Road, every Friday from 11am - 1.00 pm
This bridge class is for beginners and improvers. All ages welcome. Free notes available. Admission free.
For further information tel: 0282076 2566, e: firstname.lastname@example.org,website: www.librariesni.org.uk
Ballycastle Library, Leyland Road, first Saturday of each month from 11 am - 12 noon
Children have a month to read a book and then join with others in a fun activity about it. Admission free. Children aged 9-11 .
For further information tel: 0282076 2566, website: e: email@example.com, www.librariesni.org.uk
Terms and Conditions
- Competition will run from 10th November 2014 to 31st January 2015 at 12pm.
- Entry into the competition is free and the #heartofccag must be used.
- The task for the photographer is to capture that the area is a great place to live and visit.
- Entries before or after the competition opening and closing dates will not be accepted.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- The prizes for the competition consist of:
- £100 for Facebook
- £100 for Twitter
- Entries will be selected through a judge and the top images will be posted onto Social Media and the winner will be determined by most likes or Retweets.
- Employees related to the competition are not eligible to win any of the competition prizes.
- Use of stock or found images will not be accepted and entries will automatically be disqualified. Images being used must be taken within the competition dates.
- If photographs submitted do not accurately reflect the task instructions, they may not be considered as a competition entry.
- By posting material and uploading images using the #heartofccag hashtag, you are giving us permission to use them for the purpose of promoting Moyle and the Heart of the Causeway Coast and Glens both commercially and non-commercially. Our uses will include, but will not be limited to, our websites and those of our partners, advertising campaigns, press features, video content and printed content. By uploading images using the ‘hashtag’ you waive the right to demand a fee for the use of your image.
- Watermarks on images are not advised
- Winners will be notified via social media by the end of the following working week.
- No alternative will be awarded in lieu of prize.
- If any winners cannot be contacted by 9th February 2015, then the prize may be forfeited.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed, corrupted, misdirected or incomplete, or which cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or end this competition without prior notice in the event the circumstances make this unavoidable.
- Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified.
- Moyle District Council accepts no responsibility for any technical difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
- The content of all images uploaded to the competition will be reviewed by employees. If any photograph or comments are deemed to be inappropriate, off task or offensive they will be removed immediately. Moyle District Council reserve the right to remove any photograph or comment this is in breach of this term and all decisions are final.
- The prize is not in conjunction with any other offer.
- By entering this competition you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.