Is it time to raise your coffee game at home? Whether you have an automatic bean-to-cup machine or a cafetiere, you can learn how to make that perfect coffee for friends, family and yourself with local producers, Causeway Coffee. On this initial three hour course you'll learn:
• Coffee varieties from around the world and why they're different
• How to taste and recognise a good coffee.
• Setting up your equipment from grinders to machines. There will be a variety of equipment but you can also bring your own if you wish.
• Making coffee in different ways
• Latte Art and steaming milk to perfection
• Maintenance of your coffee equipment
There will also be a Q&A session, should you have any more questions for the experts!
Held at the unit in Taggarts Yard, Ballymoney. Entrance located at back left of Lidl car park.