Parish church built in 1865 on site of an old mill (part of its wall still visible opposite the northern wall of the church), renovated in 1989 and re-opened in March 2017 after urgent repairs and work to improve accessibility that was funded by Heritage Lottery Fund and the parish.

Opening times:  Saturday 14th September 2019 – 08:00 – 20:00 hrs

Sunday 15th September 2019 – 08:00 – 20:00 hrs