Dating back to 1830, this sympathetically restored Georgian Property offers a tranquil rural setting midway between Portstewart and Portrush.

Whilst retaining many of its original features and charm, an open plan extension has been adapted to suit modern lives.

The accommodation comprises of three main reception areas, a magnificent family kitchen, living and dining area, a south facing orangery and large secluded cottage gardens.

Upstairs are four well-proportioned bedrooms sleeping up to eight guests and a spacious balcony with sea views.