AboutThe closest holiday park to the beautiful West Bay beach in Portrush and the historical harbour area with its excellent restaurants, the naturally grassed pitches on this level park were completely rebuilt in 2016.
The relaxed environment is complimented by modern showers/toilets and tents are accommodated on generous pitches in the former Walled Garden. The Port Path coastal walk runs past the park and the spectacular Ballyreagh golf course / pitch and putt is just across the road.
45 pitches for caravans, 20 pitches for motor homes, 20 pitches for tents.
Water supply to pitches, free Wi-Fi, showers on site at no extra charge, camping pods available, hot food bar on site, recreation hall and games.
- Café On Site
Children & Infants
- Children's outdoor play area
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Showers on site
- Spaces for motor caravans
- Spaces for tents
- Spaces for touring caravans
- Washing & Drying facilities on site
- Games/sports area on site
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Dogs permitted on lead
- Motorhome Service Points available for guests only