AboutThis small Garden Cottage is set in a picturesque farm on the North Coast, 2 minutes’ drive from Portrush.
Visitors can visit the many beaches, golf courses and tourist sites within a few miles of the farm. Portrush and Portstewart have a vibrant restaurant scene catering for all tastes.
The garden cottage is a small cosy studio type space (one room with ensuite shower/toilet) with pleasant views to the gardens and the farm. Twin beds, electric power shower, electric cooker, microwave, fridge, TV, hair dryer, iron. Laundry facilities available on request. Free Wifi.
Guests have full use of the little cottage and access to the farm gardens and picnic area. Parking beside the cottage.
Portrush and the surrounding area is famous for the several National Trust sites, e.g. Giants causeway, Dunluce Castle, Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, Glens of Antrim, Whitepark Bay, The Dark Hedges and Ballintoy Harbour, made more famous recently as locations used on Game of Thrones. Watersports including water skiing, surfing etc available on the nearby beaches and Bann river.
Getting around - I recommend a car but there are bus and train links to Coleraine and Portrush which are a short taxi ride from our farm.
There is a Farmhouse B&B, larger self-catering cottages and a small campsite also on the farm. We have a working farm with some cattle, and a livery yard with many horses, including mares and foals. Free range banty hens, duck, guinea fowl and peacocks add to the rural experience.
- Cooking / bbq facilities for guests use
- 1m distancing in place
- 24-hour minimum vacancy between guests
- Advance booking essential
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Clear signage
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Currently closed
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Linen provided
- Prior Booking Required
- Private Garden
- Washing & Drying facilities on site
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Euros accepted
- Midweek breaks
- Weekend breaks
- Non smoking establishment
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all units
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer Available
- Ironing Facilities
- Sleeps 2
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine