AboutOff A29 (ringroad), 1 mile south of Coleraine midway between Lodge Road and Ballycastle Road roundabouts, follow Windyhall sign. Working farm.
Small, rural caravan park tucked in off the beaten track just one mile from Coleraine and five miles from the beautiful sandy beaches of Portrush, Portstewart and Castlerock and also the stunning Antrim coast. This family run park offers facilities of a high standard in a central but quiet and peaceful rural location.
Children & Infants
- Children's outdoor play area
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Showers on site
- Washing & Drying facilities on site
- Games/sports area on site
- Television in lounge/TV room
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Euros accepted
- Dogs permitted on lead
- Gas cylinders for hire