Book Tickets Online
Flanked by the wild North Atlantic Ocean and a landscape of dramatic cliffs, the Giant's Causeway, Northern Ireland's first UNESCO Heritage Site is a geological wonder and home to a wealth of history and legend. The 40,000 basalt stone columns left by volcanic eruptions 60 million years ago, has captured the imagination of all who see it.
Recognised as one of Northern Ireland’s most precious landscapes is cared for by the National Trust, a registered conservation charity founded to protect beautiful and special places for ever, for everyone.
All visitors are encouraged to pre-book Visitor Experience tickets online before they visit. Pre-booking helps us prepare for your arrival and reduces queue times for you and your party. It also helps avoid disappointment or delays if you arrive at a busy time.
Giant's Causeway Visitor Experience tickets include reserved on-site parking, guided tours with their award-winning storytelling team, use of hand-held audio guides (available in 11 lamguages) as well as access to the Visitor Centre exhibition and interpretation, shop, cafe and all facilities.
By choosing to visit a National Trust place you will be helping protect Northern Ireland’s natural and cultural heritage for present and future generations to enjoy.
- Northern Ireland Kiosk - Culture and History
- Northern Ireland Kiosk - Escape Outdoors
- Northern Ireland Kiosk - Family Friendly
- Guide dogs permitted
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Wheelchair hire
- Gift Shop
- Guided Tours Available
- Open Mondays
- Open Sundays
Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- Dutch audio guide
- French audio guide
- German audio guide
- Russian audio guide
- Spanish audio guide
- Picnic Area
- Tea-room/Cafe onsite
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Online booking only
- Accept coach parties
- Pets accepted
- Booking Required
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - Causeway Coast Way Car Park available at 60 Causeway Road for walkers with a PayByPhone system and a charge of £5. Spaces limited and available on a first come, first served basis only.
- On site parking - Main car park on site reserved for Visitor Experience ticket holders and members. Book online in advance of your visit.
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Visa Debit Accepted
- Dogs Welcome Inside
- Educational Visits Accepted - All Educational Group visits must be pre-booked through the North Coast Booking Office on email: email@example.com or by Tel: 028 2073 1855.
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
- Indoor Attraction
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Outdoor Attraction
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly - The Giant's Causeway is cared for by the National Trust, Europe's largest conservation charity.
Travel & Trade
- Family Discount