Book Tickets Online
Revive North Coast - Purpose Driven Adventure
We are an activity provider that uses a variety of locations along the North Coast of Northern Ireland, offering unique outdoor adventures with meaningful outcomes for you and for others. Come on an unforgettable experience and be revived through taking part in one of our activities:
Rock climbing - Abseiling - Stand Up Paddleboarding - Coasteering - Bespoke programmes
All our activities are customised to the needs of your group; Friends, Families, Kids Clubs, Hens & Stags, Groups, Church Days Out, Youth Groups, Organizations and Corporate Days.
With every booking, you contribute to Paying it Forward for someone in need of the REVIVING benefits of Outdoor Adventures. We want to make Outdoor Adventures accessible for everyone, no matter what their circumstances are. With that in mind we have a “Pay it Forward” system so that more people can have access to adventurous activities in nature. For EVERY individual that books, Revive North Coast will contribute a minimum of 5% to paying it forward for someone else to get outdoors through various programmes (youth/mental health programmes/families experiencing difficulties or grief/connecting with asylum seekers etc. The list and possibilities are endless.)
Our mission is to empower and inspire you, bringing positivity to your life and a passion to protect the environment. REVIVE means to “give new strength, renew, flourish again, and regain life”. All of this speaks to us about the truth we know when we spend time in nature. We truly believe in the meaning behind the name. If you want to experience joy, fun, exhilaration, growth in confidence, resilience, and the added healing of your mind & body (because yes, nature can help with that!), then it’s our ambition to get you outdoors.
- Activities accessible for visitors with disabilities - We are able to adapt some of our activities for certain disabilities. For example we have done wheelchair abseils, and provided paddleboarding for individuals with cerebral palsy in the past. We aim to be as inclusive as possible, but all activities can be physically demanding and come with inherent risk. Get in touch to see if we can accommodate you.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - We encourage a minimum age for participants to be 5 years or older.
- Children's Parties
- Suitable for Children - We are happy to take private children bookings and be a responsible loco parentis during activity. But we also love providing our activities for the whole family.
- Cater for Corporate events
- Cater for individuals - We can offer private sessions or usually a minimum group of 2 for any activities
- Cater for school groups
- Equipment/clothing free of charge - We will provide all safety equipment required for you selected activity
- Experience level - advanced
- Experience level - beginner
- Experience level - intermediate
- Family Fun
- First Aid
- Fitness level required - low - All our activities require a base level of fitness but we are able to adjust the activities to ensure we are as inclusive as possible. If you are concerned about your fitness level, please get in touch.
- Fitness level required - medium - All our activities require a base level of fitness but we are able to adjust the activities to ensure we are as inclusive as possible. If you are concerned about your fitness level, please get in touch.
- Fully qualified instructors - All our instructors have the required national qualifications for the activities we provide along with up to date outdoor first aid certificates.
- Gift vouchers - Purchase a Gift Voucher for a Friend or loved one.
- Groups accepted - We are able to provide large group bookings, if your group is larger than 14 individuals please get in contact directly to ensure we can accommodate your group.
- Insurance included - You will be covered by our public liability adventurous activity insurance. Certificate available on request.
- Lifeguard - All our water sports activities will have qualified lifeguards accompanying you on your adventure.
- Online Booking - Please book via our website.
- Pets accepted - Within reason Pets are welcome to join on some of the activities.
- Prior Booking Required - All our activities require booking in advance
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Booking Required
- Outdoor activities
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Deposit Reqired - Payment is normal taken in full but on request we can take a minimum deposit
- Special group rates
- Activity breaks
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
Travel & Trade
- Family Discount