A striking local landmark, the church tower is the oldest structure in Ballymoney. An ecclesiastical site from early times, this church was built in 1637 by Sir Randall MacDonald on the site of an earlier building.
Tower not open to public but can be viewed inside Ballymoney Old Church Graveyard
discovernorthernireland.com/Ballymoney-Old-Church-Graveyard-Ballymoney-P3411/
Listed building. Supported by Heritage lottery fund.

Ballymoney Museum

Signposted to town centre at junction of Queen Street and Victoria Street