AboutDrumaheglis Marina is one of the few and most attractive access points to the Lower River Bann, with superb natural landscapes, making it an idyllic riverside location for cyclists, walkers and water enthusiasts.
Public access to the River Bann.
Boat park, slip way and jetty with floating pontoons.
Canoeists are also catered for with the introduction of a new pontoon offering access to the water for both able bodied and disabled users.
State-of-the-art Marina catering for 32 boats with fully serviced overnight berthing facilities.
Drumaheglis Caravan Park holds a 5* rating and enjoys a secluded location on the banks of the Lower River Bann with adjoining marina. The Lower River Bann is an excellent location to indulge in your favourite pastime, be it fishing, boating or canoeing.
The park is 6km from the town of Ballymoney which has a leisure centre, Memorial Gardens to road racing legends Joey and Robert Dunlop and Ballymoney Museum where you can explore 9,000 years of history.
Within a 30 minute drive, visitors can explore the Dark Hedges, the whole arc of beaches and holiday resorts stretching along the Causeway Coast, the fabled Glens of Antrim and the famous Giant’s Causeway World Heritage site.
- Café On Site
- Cooking / bbq facilities for guests use
Children & Infants
- Children's outdoor play area
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Spaces for motor caravans
- Spaces for tents
- Spaces for touring caravans
- Washing & Drying facilities on site
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Dogs permitted on lead
- Gas cylinders for hire
- Motorhome Service Points available for guests only
- Motorhome Service Points available to non-guests for a charge