Book Tickets Online
Chocolate is lovely to eat but it’s also great fun to make too! We offer a range of scheduled and private workshops so that you can experience the joy and wonder of creating your own chocolate treats.
We have an experience for everybody. Families can get together to make some tasty treats or for kids only we have the Choccy Rocky Experience. Our fun family activities are informative, creative and best of all, you have something delicious to take home too. For the chocolate-loving grown up, we have experiences to learn truffle-making, moulding chocolates and making some classic favourites. Visitors and locals love to explore the fantastic Taste Causeway artisan products we can pair with chocolate or learn how to taste chocolate properly – yes there really is a way to enjoy chocolate even more than you do now.
Our workshops are open to the public or can be booked as private sessions. We welcome groups and offer school and corporate packages based on the age range and interests of our guests. Our workshops are great for team-building or celebrating a special event.
If you’re looking for an engaging activity to share with family, friends or colleagues, or want to add artisan chocolate making to your Irish food experience, a visit to The Chocolate Manor is a must!
- The Choccy Rocky Kids Experience: 1 hour session just for kids to make a selection of tasty treats.
- Choccy Rocky Kids Birthday Experiences - 90 minues - 2 hour session for birthday parties - age 5 to 14
- Family Experiences: Take 90 minutes to make lasting memories with your family enjoying the experience of making your very own range of chocolate creations.
- The Chocolate Box Experience: 90 minutes experience for adults, learning the basics of tempering chocolate and making a selection of chocolate bonbons with inclusions.
- Savour the Flavour Tasting Experience: 90 minutes during which you will discover how to love and enjoy chocolate even more than you do now. Our expert Chocolatier will take you on a journey across the globe, demonstrating on how we handcraft our chocolates in Castlerock, and then to the other side of the world, exploring where chocolate comes from.
- Savour the Flavour Tasting & Pairing Experience: In this 2 hour session you will not only taste 10 chocolates from around the world, but will also enjoy specially handcrafted chocolates paired with your favourite tipple.
- The Truffle Shuffle: Over the course of 2.5 hours you will learn how to create the perfect chocolate ganache for a selection of handcrafted truffles, and temper chocolate to coat them.
- The Taste Causeway Experience: Explore the finest artisan produce from across the Casueway Coast & Glens, and learn to pair it with the finest chocolate during this tantalising and enjoyable 2.5 hour experience.
We also run seasonal experiences including Halloween, Christmas and Easter, as well as delivering bespoke sessions for groups - contact us to discuss your needs.
Winner of NI’s Best Food and Drink Experience (Small) at Tourism Northern Ireland's Giant Spirit Awards 2022.
- Activities accessible for visitors with disabilities
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Facility for service dogs
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Ramp / Level Access
- Ramp to main entrance
- Local Produce - Member of Taste Causeway - utilising local produce where we can paired with chocolate
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Minimum age 5
- Children's Parties
- Suitable for Children
- Accommodation nearby
- Cater for Corporate events
- Cater for individuals
- Cater for school groups
- Experience level - beginner
- Family Fun
- Fully qualified instructors
- Gift vouchers
- Groups accepted
- Groups catered for
- Online Booking
- Prior Booking Required
- Tuition Available
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Booking Required
Parking & Transport
- Frequent bus services
- Station nearby - Castlerock Train Station - one minute walk away
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
- Visa Debit Accepted
- Coastal - Based in the coastal village of Castlerock
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Indoor Attraction
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed Towards Students / Youth
- Max group size - Max group size 24
- Open by appointment outside normal opening times
- Village Location
- Activity breaks
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply