AboutBenone Strand, one of Ireland’s longest beaches and European Blue Flag Beach plays host to a range of activities and events including surfing, stand-up paddle boarding, shore angling, power kiting and body boarding.
Travel the boardwalk from the beach and you will find Benone Holiday & Leisure Park, four star caravans, motorhomes and family tents park with glamping lodges available for hire. At the park you can enjoy tennis, golf, crazy golf, putting, a golf practice / driving range, an outdoor heated splash pool and an activities centre and a wide range of summer events.
Electricity supply to pitches for no extra charge, Free Wi-Fi, showers on site for a small charge, table tennis, pool and indoor games machines, camping pods available, shop, ice cream, Waves Bistro, Sea Shed Coffee Shop.
Phone for prices
- Café On Site
- Cooking / bbq facilities for guests use
Children & Infants
- Children's outdoor play area
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Showers on site
- Spaces for tents
- Washing & Drying facilities on site
- Games/sports area on site
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Dogs permitted on lead
- Gas cylinders for hire
- Motorhome Service Points available to non-guests for a charge