AboutCushendun Holiday Park combines a mature parkland setting with a beautiful sandy beach that is within 5 minute’s walk.
Being situated on the edge of Cushendun village, conserved under the ownership of the National Trust, makes this park one of the most tranquil and relaxing places to stay along the renowned Causeway Coastal Route.
10 touring pitches and 3 tent pitches.
Free Wifi, electricity supply to pitches at no extra charge, small charge incurred for showers, camping pods available.
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Showers on site
- Spaces for motor caravans
- Spaces for tents
- Spaces for touring caravans
- Washing & Drying facilities on site
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Dogs permitted on lead