AboutWatertop is a family farm in the Glens of Antrim. Apart from caravans and camping, we provide a range of family activities including pony trekking, fishing, boating, pedal go-karts on site, quad train, assault course, farm tours on the paddiwagon, walking, small animals and a museum. Play area and tea room available. An ideal base to tour the Glens of Antrim and Causeway Coast and a great destination for all the family.
Family mounted site on the Glens of Antrim. 18 miles east of Giant's Causeway on A2 between Ballycastle and Cushendall. Signposted from Ballycastle 6 miles. Entrance opposite Ballypatrick Forest. Park located within a working Hill Farm.
Aire De Service facility - includes toilet facilities, showers, toilet disposal point, water fill.
Charges : £2.00/person (excluding the showers which would be an additional £2.00/person).
- Café On Site
- Cooking / bbq facilities for guests use
Children & Infants
- Children's outdoor play area
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Showers on site
- Spaces for motor caravans
- Spaces for tents
- Spaces for touring caravans
- Washing & Drying facilities on site
- Games/sports area on site
- Television in lounge/TV room
- Dogs permitted on lead
- Gas cylinders for hire